President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih has constituted the Laamu Gan Regional Hospital Board. The new board will govern the management of Laamu Gan Regional Hospital in accordance with the Decentralization Act (Act no: 07/2010).
The following members were appointed to the board on Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
1. Ibrahim Shareef – Regional Financial Sector representative
2. Dr Mohamed Ismail – Independent Health Sector Expert
3. Mohamed Hameed – Public representative
4. Ismail Ali – Atoll Council President
5. Mohamed Shiyam – Hospital In charge
President Solih appointed Ibrahim Shareef as the chairperson.